[ALAC] ALS certification and decertification votes

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Oct 3 15:42:53 UTC 2014

Evan, my apologies, it is how I read your suggestion.

You are saying that your suggestion for for 2 would be:

2. We have general agreement that for
certification votes where there is definitive
regional advice, we should have standard open
votes. For cases where there is not definitive
regional advice, how ALAC members vote should not be published.

Is that correct. If so, I have no problem with that.

Given the timing with some people leaving for LA
in a few days, I suggest that we continue to
solicit support or disagreement here and come to
a resolution (hopefully quickly) in LA.

Alan