[ALAC] TR: [Accountability-dt] For review - Final Version of Enhancing ICANN Accountability CWG Charter

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Nov 3 13:47:22 UTC 2014

Thank you Tijani; so if I understand correctly, the ALAC will soon need
to furnish up to 5 names (I would recommend a balance across all 5
regions) to be a member of the CCWG.

In your opinion, would it be preferable if the members already be
members or participants in the the IANA Naming Issues WG, or does this
not matter?

Kind regards,

Olivier