[ALAC] Public Comment on Board Liaison compensation

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue May 27 23:17:32 UTC 2014

Thanks for this Alan.  Closely reasoned and entirely rational and
reasonable.

I just had a situation with an At-Large outreach trip to Suriname - I've
been going to the damn place back when what passed for a classy hotel had a
caiman come up from the ditch running alongside sumbitch so familiar he had
a name, just sitting there, lollygaging in the sun on the path separating
me from the bungalow and dining! - that makes me seethe with irritation!
 There seems to be an apprehension I was looking for a handout, on account
it is such a salubrious la-de-da destination, maybe like say, Paris in the
springtime (which I don't much like anyways)!

You have my support and I'd be honoured to sign this with you.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799