[ALAC] ICANN Compliance serves breach notice on BizCN registrar

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon May 19 01:50:01 UTC 2014

Thanks Alan

At some point, they do need to understand that the BizCN matter must be seen as what should NOT happen and however the public dialogue with ALAC goes, somewhere in there, we should be assured that they are aware that it should not fall to people like Garth to spend YEARS to have action taken.

Yes, it can be done respectfully, so a quiet word first is a good step.  But please communicate that there is real concern at the amount of time and effort that has been expended to reach an outcome that should have happened with far less time, and far more diligence on their part.

Holly