[ALAC] ICANN Compliance serves breach notice on BizCN registrar

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon May 19 01:11:37 UTC 2014

Although I would like to see such a dialogue, Compliance is not
likely to talk about the specifics of a particular registrars's case.
I am more interested in the possibility of the more general case.
However, I would suggest that we might want to explore this on a
one-on-one basis before simply laying down the gauntlet and demanding
that they do this in London.

I will explore it quietly first and report back.

Alan