[ALAC] Details on IGO/INGO protections in 30 April Board resolution

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue May 6 04:26:58 UTC 2014

ICANN has now published the annexes which make clear exactly which
protections have been put in place, and which ones are still to be
resolved due to differences in the GnSO recommendations and GAC advice.

http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/documents/resolutions-annex-a-30apr14-en.pdf
http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/documents/resolutions-annex-b-30apr14-en.pdf

Alan