[ALAC] 30 April 2014 ICANN Board meeting in Pasadena, CA

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Mon May 5 05:07:55 UTC 2014

Dear ALAC,

On "approval of $700k of SO/AC budget requests" - see this document (
http://www.icann.org/en/about/financials/budget-requests-fy15-30apr14-en.pdf
).

​Note in particular the status of the last 2 columns (i.e., recommended
amount and recommendation).  You will see what is approved (or not
approved) and in what amount.

Best regards,

Rinalia