[ALAC] ICANN Transparency charts

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu May 1 23:11:59 UTC 2014

Hello all,

just looking at one of the standard means of transparency for ICANN,
something which was publicised with great fanfare back a few years ago
and that appears to be terribly out of date now. Has this been dropped?
How? Why?

https://charts.icann.org/public/index.html

Should the ALAC formally ask for this to be updated? I still remember
Rod Beckstrom telling the audience during an opening ceremony how more
transparent ICANN had become with all of this data being made available.
I would hope that someone dropped the ball rather than someone thinking
it's better not to publish this...

Kind regards,

Olivier