[ALAC] Compliance PIC enforcement

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 07:31:50 UTC 2014

Alan, great detective work as usual. Listen, there are PICs and any fool
can get up and charge a violation. But then there is that pesky process to
remedy, the PICDRP.

I am willing to give even money - maximum sum of 1 United States dollar! -
that the answer will still be the same.

This aside, I have to give Maguy a free pass here. It's like this. The
declarations have been made over and again that we couldn't possibly be so
obtuse to take and understand the meaning of that phrase for what it
says...or, you'd think its saying!

Reminds me of experiences with some regional telecoms regulatory frameworks
times past. They must pull the drawbridge here.

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799