[ALAC] ALAC reps on Coordinating Committee?

YJ Park yjpark21 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 05:26:10 UTC 2014

Hi Holly, Alan and all,

Thank you for coordinating this!

FYI. I expressed my interest in working on this issue to some in London
without knowing this kind of process.

Like Holly, I am still puzzled by the process. If it's not too late, I will
be still interested in serving on this coordination group as at-large
community member.

Best,
YJ
2014. 6. 29. 오후 5:39에 "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>님이 작성: