[ALAC] GAC, Geographical Indications and TMCH

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:31:20 UTC 2014

This has come up before and Alan has, as usual,  ably outlined the
distinctive details for the TMCH as not fit to purpose.

In any event, this is a contest we'd be advised taking a backseat here is
in the At-Large ' s best strategic interest.

Unless we have the opportunity to do some horse trading; one man's old nag
is the other fella's sleek Arabian steed.

Carlton