[ALAC] Fwd: Re: [soac-chairs] URGENT: CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS TO FORM A DRAFTING TEAM (IANA STEWARDSHIP TRANSITION)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Jun 23 14:11:32 UTC 2014

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [soac-chairs] URGENT: CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS TO FORM A
DRAFTING TEAM (IANA STEWARDSHIP TRANSITION)
Date: 	Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:10:34 +0100
From: 	Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
To: 	jrobinson at afilias.info, 'Byron Holland' <byron.holland at cira.ca>,
soac-chairs at icann.org
CC: 	Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>, Bart Boswinkel
<bart.boswinkel at icann.org>, 'Jonathan Robinson'
<jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com>, ICANN AtLarge Staff
<staff at atlarge.icann.org>, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>,
"leonfelipe at sanchez.mx" <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>, Tijani BEN JEMAA
<tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn>

Dear Jonathan,

thank you very much for this follow-up.

Two ALAC members have volunteered to help in the drafting Team:

- Tijani ben Jemaa (AFRALO)
- Leon Sanchez (LACRALO)

They are both CC'ed to this message & will hopefully be able to confirm
today's attendance at 18h00 shortly.

Kind regards,

Olivier