[ALAC] [ALAC-Announce] CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Report: Supporting the Domain Name Industry in Underserved Regions

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jul 19 00:00:14 UTC 2014

Dear all,

you will have seen this note in ALAC Announce & noticed the very short
time for At-Large input. This is because the Public Comment Period was
missed due to a technical problem in the ICANN Web Site upgrade, thus we
missed the announcement etc. ICANN Staff in charge of this Public
Comment Period have very kindly agreed to give us a few more days in
order to include our community's input in the summary of responses they
are putting together. Hence a very short turnover time for us and no
possibility of an extension whatsoever.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair