[ALAC] Fwd: Response to Willett letter re: Policy Advisory Board model - Public Consultation

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Feb 14 22:31:21 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

please be so kind to find the response which the co-signatories have
agreed to, re-emphasizing the points they have made. I believe it has
taken into account much of the dismay and remarks conveyed on this
mailing list regarding the original response received.
Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond