[ALAC] Response from the Board New gTLD Process Committee

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Dec 24 04:19:49 UTC 2014

The Board agreed to respond and give a rationale (which they have
been doing). To request a WG be formed is rather unique.

The letter implies that the Board believes that PICs are subject to
Consensus Policy. I have not (yet?) located the clause that
stipulates that PICs are subject to Consensus Policy. Presuming we do
not find it, that will clearly be one of the items to discuss.

Alan