[ALAC] Nominating Committee ALAC Requirements Document

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Dec 14 03:49:00 UTC 2014

Hi Raf

If 4am bothers you, try 1am or 2am.  Because most of ALAC members are in the North American/South American/European areas, we on the other side of the world take calls at some not very convenient hours.  It is something Alan is trying to deal with, and - as it were- spread the pain around so some people, some of the time, are on calls at fairly inconvenient hours.  It comes with the territory.

Holly