[ALAC] Nominating Committee ALAC Requirements Document

Raf Fatani Raf at SASIconsult.com
Fri Dec 12 19:04:22 UTC 2014

I agree with Carlton,

I think the estimate is low, and I also think we ought to consider Chryl’s comments from the last monthly call when she said in response to me not being able to do any 4AM calls - you are somewhat expected to wake up late hours, and it is part of the expectations - let’s not beat around the bush if people are expected to wake up at 4am.

Raf