[ALAC] Draft Statement on IANA Stewardship CWG Proposal

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 12 21:17:36 UTC 2014

The draft statement is now up - https://community.icann.org/x/YoEHAw.

It is a significant revision of the version presented at the Webinar
on Wednesday.

There are 5 versions posted.

- 10 December 2014 Webinar version (PDF)
- Redline compared to Webinar version (PDF)
- Clean copy (PDF)
- Clean copy (DOCX)
- Wiki format

As discussed on the Webinar and the last Ad Hoc IANA Issues call, we
really need to get this posted on the Public Comment in time to allow
other groups to see it and hopefully support it.

Accordingly, I am opening this for comments and suggestions until
22:00 UTC on Monday. It will then be revised and posted to the PC AS
A DRAFT as soon as practical.

PLEASE TRY TO GET IN ANY SUBSTANTIVE COMMENTS BEFORE THE DEADLINE.

Once posted, we can still refine it and the formally approve in the
following week before the comment period closes on 22 December.