[ALAC] LAC NOMCOMM

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 23:23:59 UTC 2014

+1 to Vanda's observation  on time required as well as focus.

It has to be broader than ICANN to do the outreach bit for ICANN's sake.
The activities identified by Vanda mutually reinforce each other, all to
the benefit of names and numbers policy development.

As an ALAC member and WG chair, the minimum time investment for me just to
keep up was at least 10 hours per week to ICANN matters.

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799