[ALAC] Nominating Committee ALAC Requirements Document

Maureen Hilyard hilyard at oyster.net.ck
Mon Dec 8 19:52:37 UTC 2014

Depending on the working groups people are involved in and their role..e.g. A penholder can have considerably more work than other participants who might already have 20+ hrs per week with all the reading/emails before and after each meeting. ALAC members should also show their support for At-Large webinars etc as well. A role call isnt taken but ALAC attendance should be noted..or apologies at least.

Maureen

Maureen Hilyard, Cook Islands - Samsung Mobile