[ALAC] Fwd: Re: SO-AC-SG HIGH INTEREST TOPIC SESSION @ ICANN 51 in Los Angeles - A Reminder

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 22:00:47 UTC 2014

Dear Olivier,

Thanks for your email.

I am copying below some suggested points/topics to be discussed in this
session:

-Proposed Bylaws Changes Regarding Consideration of GAC Advice
-Accountability & Governance Public Experts Group
-Board Working Group Report on Nominating Committee (although there will be
an open session at ICANN 51 meeting)

I hope it can be useful.

Best Regards,
Fatima