[ALAC] Fwd: Re: SO-AC-SG HIGH INTEREST TOPIC SESSION @ ICANN 51 in Los Angeles - A Reminder

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Aug 26 20:09:00 UTC 2014

Dear ALAC,

as mentioned on today's ALAC conference call, the Monday in the ICANN
week will see the
holding of an SO-AC-SG High Interest Topic Session. As David Olive asks
below, please be so kind to make suggestions on topics that would be of
interest.

Suggestions were made of NetMundial follow-up and also Universal
Acceptance of TLDs.

Please be so kind to make more suggestions by Thursday when I'll
summarise our answer to David Olive.
Kindest regards,

Olivier