[ALAC] Accountability - Changes

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Aug 15 00:33:53 UTC 2014

I have two questions which perhaps either Rinalia
or Olivier can answer. If not, who should they be sent to?

1. The infographic says that the CG members are
selected by the constituencies (presumably the
AC/SOs). The CCG circle says it appoints
participants to the CG. Does that mean that the
CCG rubber-stamps the selections of the AC/SOs.
Or is there some other subtlety that I am
missing. First I thought that it could appoint
OTHERS in addition to the AC/SO reps, but the text says the CG count is fixed.

2. Who selects the ATRT person on the CG?

Alan