[ALAC] Urgent - ALAC Statement on ATRT2 Draft Recommendations

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 19:43:36 UTC 2013

Dear ALAC Colleagues,

Matt tells me that he needs to submit the ALAC Statement on the ATRT2 Draft
Recommendations this Friday.  Please (on an urgent basis) look at the
revised draft statement on the wikipage here:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43979245

If you have any additions/input, please comment between today and tomorrow
so that I can finalize the statement on Thursday for submission by Friday.

In particular, recommendations on gaps in the ATRT2 recommendations are to
be identified (see bottom of the draft).  For those who made contributions
in the discussions with ATRT2 today, please draft your gap input and post
on wiki.

Thanks!

Rinalia