[ALAC] ALS decertification

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed May 29 00:07:46 UTC 2013

Sala,

I do not belive that Global Stakeholder Engagement (as Global
Partnerships is now called) places a roll in this. All of the Due
Diligence forms I have see recently have been done by ICANN Policy
staff assigned to At-Large.

These same folks are involved in all of these discussions and if they
see something that does not fit together, they will surely speak up.

Regarding issues between ISOC and a Chapter, as may see from other
messages today, that is NOT the issue, but rather using ISOC as an
information source about the existance of the chapter.

Alan