[ALAC] BGC decision of NCSG reconsideration request on TM+50

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Sun May 26 05:48:20 UTC 2013

I am not mixing up the GAC Principles with the ICANN policies. What I mean
is 50+ refers to UDRP, which is being applied by a score of ccTLDs. Without
clarification, the trademarks "abused" at the ccTLDs but decided under the
UDRP are eligible to be included the 50+, which was obviously not
contemplated by the 50+ designer or implementer.

Hong