[ALAC] Adjunct Document 01 - Position Description

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu May 16 03:25:48 UTC 2013

I agree, but I would really prefer to not start tweeking this now. On
careful reading, there are a lot of things that are duplicates with
what is in the RoP (which may or may not be a problem) and I am sure
a host of things that need to be added or changed. I would suggest
that with both this Adjunct Doc and the one I sent a week or so ago,
we open a wiki page and start collecting ideas for a re-write. That
honours the decision that we made when re-doing the RoP, and at the
same time does not let these good ideas escape.

And before I forget, thanks for actually reviewing this doc so quickly!  :-)

Alan