[ALAC] First draft of ALAC RAA Statement

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 28 20:16:58 UTC 2013

I have posted a first draft. It is not the short and concise
statement I envisioned, because as I strted to write it, I realized
that if the ALAC wanted to impact the outcome, we needed to identify,
to the extent possible, WHY we supported or rejected any of the
particular sections that are currently in dispute.

I attempted to do this to the best of my ability, with the
understanding that in some cases, I simply do not completely
understand the motivation ofr the different positions. In such cases,
I just said that. If anyone else understand better than I, please speak up.

The draft can be found at https://community.icann.org/x/xZRwAg. Look
for the red pointer to the PDF version to locate the start of the
draft. All of the documents it refers to are pointed to in the box
just above the draft.

I am also attaching a PDF version here for your convenience.