[ALAC] Rules of Procedure - Draft for discussion at 26 March ALAC meeting

Yaovi Atohoun yaovito at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 25 07:52:55 UTC 2013

Dear Alan,

Thank you again for the hard work.

  A/    comments/questions

1)  Does "recall" of an ALT member means that this member is no  more member of ALT but remains an ALAC member?
2)  For BCEC it is mentioned: A new BCEC will be convened for each Board Seat Selection Process in 19.3.  Please don't we need such precision for BMSPC too?

B/    Comment

1) I would prefer to see also included in 12.1.15   the removal of an ALAC member.  I note that  21.2 is saying  "should a vote be necessary ......"

C/ One thought

Could we have a situation where a chair decide to become a regular ALT or ALAC member in a situation where he thinks that he could not more carry the work load?

Thank you
Yaovi