[ALAC] ALAC E-mail Guide - for review

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Wed Jul 24 21:05:14 UTC 2013

My feedback.

   - There IMO needs to be more distinction between the functions and scope
   of the At-Large list vis. the ALAC list.

   - At very least, the At-Large list needs to be re-ordered near the top.
   Where it is it seems out-of-place and almost as an afterthought.

   - No mention in the Announce list of how unaffiliated members (in
   regions that allow this) are accommodated. Do they have to self-subscribe?

   - The change from ExCom to "Leadership Team" is new, and needs to be
   announced (and perhaps discussed) separately

   - The regional lists' info don't say much about the treatment of RALO
   non-members. Does everyone have the same privileges, including possibly the
   overpowering by outsiders of discussions amongst RALO members?

   - Does a single code of conduct govern all lists, or are there different
   codes for each list?

- Evan