[ALAC] MoU with RIRs

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 24 00:37:51 UTC 2013

Hi Fouad (and everyone)

If you look at the MoU that Fatimata sent around, you would see that their RIR is very supporting in terms of funding and training.  I am not sure that is the appropriate model for APNIC, but APNIC does a lot of training (some of it free on line) and holds conferences, as well as its more detailed and technical responsibilities in the IP address space (particularly the IPv4 to IPv6 issues).  So if they can help in training, in funding specific activities, APRALO will benefit.  It is certainly worth exploring.  And any ideas you have are welcome.

Holly