[ALAC] Motions to approve RoP Adjunct Documents 01 and 04.

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 1 22:05:15 UTC 2013

I submit the following two motions as previously discussed. Once
seconded, I request that the Chair initiate online votes on the two motions.

Alan
=====================

Whereas the ALAC approved a revised Rules of Procedure on 03 April
2013 and to become effective several associated documents also need
to be approved by the ALAC

It is resolved that the ALAC approves the ALAC Rules of Procedure
Adjunct Document 01 - Position Description for ALAC Members, Liaisons
and Appointees dated 2013-06-19. The document is linked at
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Rules+of+Procedure.

Whereas the ALAC approved a revised Rules of Procedure on 03 April
2013 and to become effective several associated documents also need
to be approved by the ALAC

It is resolved that the ALAC approves the ALAC Rules of Procedure
Adjunct Document 04 - At-Large Structure Framework dated 2013-06-19.