[ALAC] Voting infrastructure rules

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:32:34 UTC 2013

Alan, my hit to the nail was intentional; I hardly ever commit to paper
without that pre-condition.

Maybe it was too nuanced but the point I wanted to come across is we all
have different operational modes.....and even someone like me who thinks -
and sells it - for a living have my influences...and people who influence
me could be the bane of another's existence.  :-)

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799