[ALAC] The ESADT, Board Seat 15 and voting

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 20:08:49 UTC 2013

Avri,

I suggest that at least putting a short note and the link to this piece  in
the comments space on several key wiki pages relevant to this topic might
be a good ideas as well (in the general esadt space as well as the specific
Selection of Board Seat 15 one) so the this view and analysis is readily
available when eerily periodically review this topic (and not just now
within the overall RoP review process)