[ALAC] The ESADT, Board Seat 15 and voting

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Jan 13 21:22:16 UTC 2013

Dear Cheryl,

I have to admit I have trouble finding all those appropriate inside places for comment.  I would have thought this list was a good as one could do.

Despite my long experience at ICANN and my several year experience in At-Large I still find the At-Large web+wiki space a labyrinth.

Assuming I am still around if ever the Electorate is deemed in-topic, I will bring it up again.  In fact, I am not sure I am going to stop bringing it up in the interim, as I will consider a Board seat selection that does not include a wider electorate, suspect at best.

avri