[ALAC] Draft Statement on the questions from IGO/INGO PDP WG

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:29:44 UTC 2013

Dear ALAC colleagues,

Please find attached a paper contribution by Dr. Jovan Kurbalija of
DiploFoundation, which is intended to provide an input to the ALAC’s
discussion on the protection of names of international inter-governmental
organisations (IGOs) and international non-governmental organisations
(INGOs).  The ALAC Excom had agreed to solicit Dr. Kurbalija's input on
this topic to help inform ALAC interventions.

Dr. Kurbalija is copied on this mail in case you wish to have some
interaction with him regarding the topic.

Best regards,

Rinalia