[ALAC] Draft Statement on the questions from IGO/INGO PDP WG

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:29:52 UTC 2013

IMO, a very good channeling for all that is sense-making re these matters;
a more detailed - and therefore extended - framework for the ALAC statement.

I think the criteria laid out for determining special protected status is
eminently sensible and defensible.  We might wish to review and adopt this
document as definitive to ALAC's thinking; give it some official status.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799