[ALAC] Draft Statement on the questions from IGO/INGO PDP WG

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Jan 6 06:04:41 UTC 2013

Sala, I echo Evan's comment (but note that I think he meant "IGOs
currently requesting protection" in his second bullet). If you think
that there are statements here that do not represent the feelings of
the majority of the ALAC, please state them in as clear and concise
way as possible, to advise both Evan and I as well as the rest of the ALAC.

Alan