[ALAC] Possible ALAC Advice to the Board regarding the GNSO IGO/INGO PDP Report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Dec 17 14:39:28 UTC 2013

When we approved our statement on the IGO/INGO PDP Report, we allowed
the possibility that the final minority statement could also be sent
as Advice to the Board.

Should you or the ALAC decide to do so, I would suggest the following
text (plus whatever embellishments you may feel necessary).
The ALAC wishes to call the Boards attention to a statement that the
ALAC has made with relation to the Final Report of the GNSO
Protection of IGO and INGO Identifiers in All gTLDs
Policy Development Process.

Body (minus title) of the ALAC Minority Statement found at pages
12-13 of
http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/igo-ingo-final-minority-positions-10nov13-en.pdf