[ALAC] Consolations about Nelson Mandela's passing away

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:52:36 UTC 2013

Dear Nelsen Mandela is the voice of all humanity and the foundation of
being humane. He was not just an inspiration but the power of freedom
and the respect for freedoms of all. May he rest in peace! He will
always live in our aspirations, hearts and minds for generations to
come.

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 12:11 AM, Alan Greenberg
<alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:
> I am not sure I can recall two such significant bits of wisdom in such a
> short e-mail thread.
>
> Fatimata's quotation is one of the more powerful ways of creating change
> that I know of, and it strikes me that Mohamed's comment is indeed true
> (certainly for much of the world) and I know of few other things that bring
> together so many otherwise diverse people.
>
> Alan
>

> At 06/12/2013 01:07 PM, Mohamed El Bashir wrote:
>>
>> The world is united today because of Nelson Mandela memory and legacy.
>>
>> Thank you Madiba for being an inspiration and your service to the world .
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Mohamed El Bashir
>>
>> > On 6 Dec 2013, at 20:30, Fatimata <fsylla at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > "It is wise to persuade people to do things and make them think it was
>> > their own idea." - Nelson Mandela

Regards.