[ALAC] Consolations about Nelson Mandela's passing away

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 6 19:11:28 UTC 2013

I am not sure I can recall two such significant bits of wisdom in
such a short e-mail thread.

Fatimata's quotation is one of the more powerful ways of creating
change that I know of, and it strikes me that Mohamed's comment is
indeed true (certainly for much of the world) and I know of few other
things that bring together so many otherwise diverse people.

Alan