[ALAC] Panel overload

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Dec 1 23:02:45 UTC 2013

Dear Holly,

staff was on holiday last week. The effort's already reached a
proportion that's larger than ALAC/NCSG. I've been told by David Olive
that the effort will be supported by GSE staff & that they'll all come
into action this week.
AIs were listed on: https://community.icann.org/x/vVl-Ag , are clear and
just need to be effected by staff.

Kind regards,