[ALAC] Panel overload

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Dec 1 20:23:48 UTC 2013

Hi Olivier

My question:  At the joint meeting of the ALAC and NCUC, a joint group was formed to assist us both to respond - from our perspectives - to the challenges of Brazil.  From memory, a wiki would be created that the 6 of us (3 from both groups) so we could work on a joint position - backing up the two (you and Avri??) Should we be reminding staff - and starting work on it?

Thanks

Holly