[ALAC] New draft on Public Interest Commitment DisputeResolution Procedure

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 05:13:13 UTC 2013

Hi, Holly.  We missed you and Sala during the call.

We didn't have sufficient time to discuss the BA-related events in the ALAC
call.  I have a backlog of things to do before I can get to the
multistakeholder policy roundtable.  Will touch base with Olivier and come
back with thoughts.

Best regards,

Rinalia