[ALAC] Revised RPM Requirements include At-large Proposals to handle IDN variants issues

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 08:38:06 UTC 2013

Okay, I can surely draft a short piece to state that we support the
responsive solution to prevent the user confusion in the IDN community
through improving the RPM requirements applicable to all new gTLG
registries in the processes of Sunrise registration and Trademark Claims. I
will send the draft to the WG and ALAC for review.

Hong