[ALAC] Urgent - ALAC Statements on Community Applications

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 22:13:39 UTC 2013

I would be wary of fingering 'strict eligibility criteria' as cause.  This
may be construed as a plea for an 'elastic' arrangement that enables
gaming.  Buy yourself a claque and you're in!!!

I am also wary of a misreading that could equate de facto  'community'
applications as 'revenue neutral' applications.  That case is not made.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799