[ALAC] Fwd: Draft GNSO WHOIS RT Final Report Summary Chart

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 28 13:39:13 UTC 2012

Thanks Holly. I note that while the SSAC
recommendations clearly make sense, and the
outcomes could change the Review Team
recommendations, it is not going to happen
quickly - some of the base issues are the ones
that we have been debating for years. We do not
want the review team Recs shelved pending the more glorious project.

Alan