[ALAC] Red Cross/IOC - Questions for Consensus Call - Reply due by September 26th

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 06:49:25 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Following our meeting yesterday, I contacted Alan to forward my submissions
to the GNSO IOC RC Drafting Team in my personal capacity. I have since
finalised the submissions and they are enclosed within this email for your
records. I am told they are meeting tomorrow at 1600 UTC and I wish Alan
all the best with his meetings.

I have inserted a Disclaimer and made it clear that the views are strictly
my own and does not reflect the views of the ALAC. I have also inserted an
Executive Summary and made brief cosmetic changes etc.

Thank you and kind regards,
Sala