[ALAC] Red Cross/IOC - Questions for Consensus Call - Reply due by September 26th

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:31:49 UTC 2012

My ALAC position was to delink the Red Cross from the IOC, different
animals altogether.  The recent controversy about how the IOC hogs the
funds from the Olympics is further evidence to support that posture.

No contest that Usain Bolt has done more for revenues this year than any
other single athlete.  But the Jamaican Olympic Committee is left to
scrounge for a few more scholarships from all the money them suckers reaped
off his performance! Unconscionable.

I will hold my nose and support the position Alan outlined.  On condition
that if the PDP comes as he thinks, we go to the mattresses for
delinking....and even reversal.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799