[ALAC] ALAC Input into policy discussions?

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Nov 18 23:50:01 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

I was looking through the issues that are open for comment on the ICANN website.  While there is an ALAC response on the strategic plan and Alan is looking at the Expired Registration Recovery Period, I don't see (on the ALAC work space) that anyone is doing anything on either the IRPT Part C (due 3 Dec) or IRTP Part D (due 14 Dec).  Has a decision been made that we are not commenting, or is someone doing work on either or both.   Given that we have commented on Part B, maybe we should be following up on Parts C and C. (and yes, I'd be happy to have a look and draft something)

Thanks

HOlly